Bright Green is hosting a programme of events bringing discussion of radical and progressive ideas to the fore. This page will be updated regularly with our latest line up of debates and interviews.
The Bright Green Debates
Once a fortnight, Bright Green is bringing together leading figures on the left to discuss and debate the biggest issues of the day. These fortnightly debates will feature panelists from across progressive political parties, trade unions, the media, social movements and the arts.
The forthcoming Bright Green debates with confirmed panelists are listed below.
Tuesday March 30
- Rosie Rawle – Co-chair, Young Greens
- Billy Hayes – Former general secretary, Communication Workers Union
- Deborah Hermanns – Momentum National Coordinating Group
- Sarah Walpole – Keep Our NHS Public
- Chris Thorpe-Tracey – Musician and writer
- Olivia Blake MP – Labour MP
Register to join the Zoom call for March 30 here.
Tuesday April 13
- Clare Bailey – Green Party in Northern Ireland leader
- Ana Oppenheim – Momentum National Coordinating Group
- Johnbosco Nwogbo – Campaigns officer, We Own It
- Bob Gill – Producer of The Great NHS Heist
Register to join the Zoom call for April 13 here.
Tuesday April 27
- Rachael Maskell – Labour MP
- Cleo Lake – Green Party councillor
- Asad Rehman – Executive Director, War on Want
Register to join the Zoom call for April 27 here.
Tuesday May 11
- Natalie Bennett – Green Party peer
- Rachel Woods – Green Party MLA
- Cat Hobbs – Director, We Own It
- Clive Lewis – Labour MP
Register to join the Zoom call for May 11 here.
Bright Green interviews
Bright Green is hosting a series of interviews with organisers and activists from social movements and the labour movement, exploring how we should work to build a better world. Our interviews air on our Facebook page as well as on Zoom. You can also catch all past debates on our YouTube channel.